Skip to content
Use and Application
- First make sure that tires are clean and dry.
- Shake well before use and hold can in vertical position.
- Then uniformly spray and maintain at least 3” inches distance from tire.
- Leave products to dry for 3-5 minutes.
- Do not wipe. Any excess or spill will dry up leaving a radiant shine.
- Repeat for optimum shine.
Protection: Gives short and long term protection. Protects the tire from fissures, dirt and repels water.
Lasts: Tires can last up to 10 days with an unbeatable shine.
Yield: You can shine up to 24 tires with just one can of 14oz.
Efficient: Its wide band spray gives better coverage of the tire and avoids wasting products.
Fragrance: Gives out a distinctive cherry fragrance.